Read about managing our cookies.
Please click the button to accept our cookies. If you continue to use the site, we'll assume you're happy to accept the cookies anyway.
|• Manages business and IT operations events|
|• Supports multiple event formats (e.g. syslog, graylog)|
|• Near real-time updates|
|• Event filtering, enrichment, de-duplication, aggregation, grouping|
|• Simple, easy to use interface to create event management rules|
|• Multi-user: acknowledge and assign events between team members|
|• Manages 100,000s of events from a single console|
|• Integrates with incident management tools|
|• Manage monitoring events from multiple sources in a single tool|
|• Browser-based - no client software required|
• Increased efficiency for Support and Operations teams
• Increased speed to problem identification and resolution
• Rapidly identify the key monitoring events that are important
• Take on support for new applications more quickly
• Provide immediate visibility of events to those who need it
• Supports ITIL and DevOps practices
• High value, low investment delivery model
• Enterprise capabilities equivalent to high-end systems management products
• Complements log management tools
• Set-up in 10 minutes
|Business Event||Customer unable to make a purchase|
|Operating system event||Filesystem is full|
|Operational event||Scheduled job finished unsuccessfully|
|Security event||Suspicious behavior detected by Intrusion Detection System|
|Application event||Application generated exception|
|Hardware event||UPS battery low|
|Network event||Switch detected spanning-tree loop|
• What does it mean?
• Does action need to be taken?
• How important is it?
• Who is owning it?
• If it happens next time do I want to know about it again?